Welcome to Layla Kay Designs! I specialize in unique blog backgrounds. I have recently discovered a love for design and I'm having a blast creating all sorts of layouts. My designs aren't your typical scrapbook-type-paper look. I like to combine different elements and textures and create new and different looks. Thanks for stopping by! If you don't see that "special" background for your blog, let me know what you like and I'll be more than happy to create what you're looking for!

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Technical Difficulties

I'm so sorry! Some of my layouts aren't working properly. I'm working to get them all fixed and up and running! Sorry for the inconvience!

7 comments:

Mo said...

loving the new backgrounds. I want the red one but it isn't giving me 3 columns. Am I doing something wrong?
I would also like to put in some requests (if you ever have the time) for some more with lime green (my favorite color)and I'm starting a recipe blog and would love something food friendly that's not to cheesy (no pun intended). Thanks, keep up the creativity, we love it.

Trish said...

Can you tell me what size template you started with? I'm trying to design my own, but I am confused as to how large to make it, and where to put the middle layer. Does this make sense? Thanks!

Lisa said...

Oooo, love your beautiful backgrounds! Thanks for making it so easy...and free!! I designed my own header and just added one of your backbrounds. Stop by and tell me what you think about the combo!

Bex said...

hey girl, i have been checking in on this blog periodically. you are so gifted. will you design a template for me that is food themed? i am going to start a recipe blog. you know, in your spare time ;-)

Hoover Ward Play Group said...

I run a play group website but I can't find any cute backgrounds that go with it. Like, playgrounds or something for kids. Do you have something like this or can you make something like this?

Thanks!

Jessi said...

Love your backgrounds! I've been on a search for a background with crocuses...if you're ever looking for a new design idea, I'd be thrilled to find that one!

Anonymous said...

Found your website love the backgrounds you had to choose form, Great creations, please keep creating I'll be back to check it out for a change! Super easy to use
Shellanne
http://scallioncreekdesigns.blogspot.com